ADVERTISING ON LED SCREENS
Are you looking for an effective solution to get your campaign among people? We recommend using a modern digital LCD screens at MOL petrol stations.
The difference between traditional media and digital media is that digital media not only spread information but also make contact with recipients. Moving advertisement has the ability to capture users and influence their emotions. Motion, changing colours or intensity of light and other rapid changes affect attention of every person. LCD screens installed at the petrol station area attract more than any static poster.
- Drivers of all ages
- Middle and higher income groups
- Brand-oriented people
- People who appreciate the long-term premium quality of the services provided
Effectiveness of advertising on LCD screens
- Subliminal perception of moving ads has the greatest impact on product selection by the consumer.
- The consumer decides on a momentary momentum that is very effective through an LCD display placed above the cash registers.
- With a clearly defined target group, advertising on our LCD screens has the highest possible affinity for the product or service promoted.
- LCD screens at premium fuel stations prove high TRP (target rating point).
- Due to the location of LCD screen the ad has clearly the highest OTS (opportunity to see) 24/7.
- Net reach of ads on LCD screens is 80 % + 2 persons
Screens program content
- News blocks alternate with ads on our LCD screens.
- Date, time, weather, and traffic information messages are displayed continuously.
- Most up-to-date information is displayed immediately after it is published by the CTK server.
Screen format options
- Variable format selection
- Static or dynamic display of ads selection
- Choice of intervention and visibility
- Full branding of screens
Full board Leader board Rectangle I.pozice, Rectangle II.pozice, Komerční sdělení
We guarantee to all our clients that their advertising will have exclusivity in their segment throughout their campaign. So there are no ads on our screens showing up two different coffees, two different cars or two different insurance companies.
Positioning of LCD screens
All LCD screens are located in well-visible locations directly above the cash registers in a wide network of premium MOL petrol stations. Separate petrol stations were selected with special regard to the structure of their clients. Priority has been given to those stations that are widely visited, have high sales revenue and offer premium services to their clients.
- Karlovy Vary District – 5 petrol stations
- Ústí nad Labem District – 6 petrol stations
- Liberec District – 4 petrol stations
- South Bohemian District – 10 petrol stations
- Hradec Králové District – 1 petrol station
- Pardubice District – 4 petrol stations
- Vysočina – 2 petrol stations
- South Moravian District – 12 petrol stations
- Olomouc District – 4 petrol stations
- Moravian–Silesian District – 5 petrol stations
- Zlín District – 2 petrol stations
- Format of LCD screens is 16: 9 in HD quality.
- The size of all our screens is 1075 x 620 mm.
- Spots are without sound, so all information is to be communicated by images.
- Due to the wide viewing distance and display capabilities of the screens, all texts should be large enough and contrasting.
- 10 sec spots rotate at 3 minutes per hour on LED screens.
- The length and intensity of rotation can be agreed individually according to the client’s preferences.
- We will be happy to produce spots for all LCD screens at our own studio.
- Campaigns on LCD screens are monthly in optimal rotation for 180 seconds
- It is possible to agree with a sales representative on a shorter or longer campaign
- The total number of LCD screens in the MOL network is 100
- The advertising campaign on LCD screens is sold only across the entire network
- We guarantee 11,500 spots per month on one screen (80 % of 24/7) – total 1,100,000 spots per month across the screen network
- The price per one 10 sec spot is 0.7 CZK