The Marketing manager will be responsible for the conception to completion, planning and delivery of a variety of events and/or marketing campaigns for JVS group company. The events include concerts, exhibitions, conferences and VIP events. This busy role would suit a well presented, articulate and confident event manager with meticulous attention to detail. Existing experience within marketing management is essential along with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment.
· Schedule and manage all planning meetings for the events
· Budget management
· Marketing campaigns management
· PR support / monitoring
· Source and liaise with venues and suppliers
· Supplier contract management
· Production support
· Post-event evaluation and de-brief
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· B2B event experience (1 yr approx)
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Able to prioritise effectively and multi-task across a number of complex events
· Numerate and commercially aware
· Well-presented and articulate
· Reliable team player
· Willing to work unsocial hours as required
· Experience working internationally
· Passion for the job
· Able to outperform in a fast paced environment
JVS group is a dynamic, proactive and progressive event company. We cover creative marketing, events, concerts, exhibitions, VIP events, digital advertisement, media relations and production area. We managed the concerts of Ennio Morricone, Paul Anka, Hans Zimmer, Ringo Star, the world exhibitions of space, Titanic, Bodies etc.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV with a cover letter.
Application form sand please on address : firstname.lastname@example.org